The Collegiate Church of St Peter at Westminster, popularly known as Westminster Abbey, is a large, mainly Gothic church, in the City of Westminster, London, located just to the west of the Palace of Westminster. It is the traditional place of coronation and burial site for English, later British and later still (and currently) monarchs of the Commonwealth realms. The abbey is a Royal Peculiar and briefly held the status of a cathedral from 1540 to 1550.
- A fun and challenging 3D puzzle of Westminster Abbey in London.
- Constructed using CubicFun's unique slotting system
- Difficulty level: 6 out of 10, Number of pieces: 145
- Construction time: 200 to 220 minutes
- Length when completed: 39cm
Product UPC: 6944588201210