The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. Made of 100% certified organically-grown cotton, the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. In addition to being safer and , it helps babies sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
Used in hospitals nationwide and recommended by safety organizations, the HALO Sleepsack is approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% certified organically-grown cotton; the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. Size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.9 x 1.4 inches ; 1 pound
Product UPC: 818771003850
Item Model Number: 385
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $39.88
Special Price $27.88
Regular Price: $40.84
Special Price $28.84